Monday 30 July 2007

Online Scams, Real World Scams, and More!

I am tired of all the claims of EASY money being made on the internet. Let me clarify something from the very beginning - nothing is easy. Creating wealth online and offline takes a lot of hard work and dedication. There are no easy ways to true wealth. Not on Wall Street, Main Street, or Cyber Street. If you are willing to work hard on any of these streets, you can make money. Let's talk about HOW.

Wall Street is never easy - watching Mad Money on CNBC will not make you rich. Doing the homework on what Cramer yipes about can help you pick winners, but the reason Cramer gives so many stocks on his 1 hour show is the same reason when I was a broker I called every 10 clients with a different stock. 1 out of 10 will hit for you... PERIOD. That means the other 9 are losing you money... so 10% of the time you are on the right side. Not good odds, but good enough to have those 10% calling Cramer a GURU!

Main Street is harder than ever. The big retailers are killing mom & pop stores everywhere. I despise Wal-Mart & never shop there. It kills me that people in our country are not smart enough to see that we are giving away so many jobs overseas so Wal-Mart can save you money on the goods you buy. The long-term ramifications of this are scary. I could spend hours on this subject, but let's just say I do not see Main Street as a great alternative these days to making real wealth, unless you are investing in Real Estate!

Let's focus in on the cyber world. I am tired of hearing "sit back & plug in this system to make $1000's per day". That is simply a lie. It is not a scam, but a lie. There are several awesome programs out here that can make you money, but you need to know how to advertise. Ezines, solo-ads, pay per click, blogging, and many other options are the way you generate traffic. Knowing exactly how to create traffic is an art form, and I am proud to say I have mastered it in a very short time.

I have had success in the 4 programs I have purchased online - but it was not as easy as it was presented to me. Each claimed buy this & you will make big money. Well big money to me may be completely different to big money to the next person. I have found that good money can be made if you know how to advertise. Through trial and error & the help of a true guru, I have the tools to generate traffic that creates income for me. Income that is secondary for the time being, especially since my full-time gig pays me well over $100k per year.

I have been in my latest opportunity 4 weeks & I have read so many articles about it being a scam. News Flash - it is not. IF you know how to work the program and how to bring targeted buyers to it, you make money. If you have no idea how to do anything on the internet, the good news is you can learn & earn. If you think you can buy something & it will just create cash for you out of thin air, then another news flash - NO CHANCE & YOU WILL CALL IT A SCAM!

My advice, money is being made out here. Tap into it with a pro. You will be happy you did. I attached myself to a pro for a small investment & my investment is paying me back everyday!

One of the programs i would highly recommend is SFI Marketing Group.Go here at: http://www.quickinfo247.com/9675386/FREE

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Looking for a home business that works? Looking to change your financial situation? Visit my website to find out how http://www.cancelyourautoshipnow.com