Wednesday 29 August 2007

How I Converted $27 to $20,627 Profits Easily? - Part 1

By Murtuza Abbas


Let me ask you some money-making questions...

* Are you interested in making cool money selling simple information products?

* Do you want to make money without investing thousands of dollars in your internet business?

* Are you interested in getting started today and start making money tomorrow by investing near around 27 bucks?

This article will show you how I converted a one time investment of $27 into $20,627 profits easily and how I will continue making money from this idea throughout the life of my internet business.

If you apply the information laid down in this article you can too make serious money online without investing thousands into your internet business.

Lots of blah, blah... Now lets get started...

Step 1 ==> Research quality resell right products.

The first step I did is researched quality resell right products in my niche.

It is extremely important that the product that you are selling should be of extreme quality or you will easily damage your reputation online.

You can get tons of quality resell right products nowadays for just 10 to 15 bucks if you keep your eyes open.

Step 2 ==> Design Website.

Surely you get a readymade website with the resell rights package. What I did is designed my own website with killer graphics.

This made my site unique from the rest of the crowd selling the same package.

Step 3 ==> Write Salesletter.

I read the salesletter that I received from the resell rights package, removed important points and benefits out of the copy and created my own order pulling salescopy.

This differentiated my website and copy from the rest.

Applying steps 1 to 3 gave me a killer product to sell, eye catching website and an order pulling sales copy.

Part 2 will show you how I structured my follow up system that has sold thousands of dollars worth of these dirt cheap resell right packages.

Do you want to learn how I do it? Watch this 'FREE Video' and discover how I recently made $20,000 with my website...

==> Grab Your Free Internet Home Business Pack

Murtuza Abbas has helped hundreds of newbies 'one-on-one' to start their internet business in less than 7 days and has written 131 articles providing valuable information on how to start an internet business.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Looking for a home business that works? Looking to change your financial situation? Visit my website to find out how http://www.cancelyourautoshipnow.com